Thriving in Motherhood
Baby's First Year
Everything you need to know to take the guesswork out of the first year of motherhood and give you the freedom to focus on what is most important - your baby!
Before I tell you about this incredible program, let me tell you a little about who I made this for...
- The first time mama, who is totally overwhelmed with the amount of information out there on the internet - much of which is not evidence based or created by a healthcare professional.
- The woman who just had her second baby, who wants an easy way to stay up to date with the newest tips, tricks, and research so she can spend more time fawning over her baby and less time in the Google rabbit hole.
- The newly pregnant woman who wants to feel fully prepared and confident when her baby arrives with a resource she can refer back to any time a question or issue pops up.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Prepped Your Home & Your Mind for Baby's ArrivalNo need to be overwhelmed with baby registries, or spend more money on useless gadgets. I've got you covered with what you actually need. You will have a plan for birth, for feeding baby, and for managing expectations with your partner.
Overcome the Unknowns of What Happens in the HospitalYou will know about all the tests that might happen, the choices you will get to make, how to take full advantage of the support you have while there, and you will begin your first family rhythms.
Gained Confidence for Those First Few Weeks HomeYou won't be spending time Googling how to care for the Umbilical Cord Stump or how frequently your baby should be eating, because you will already know and you can spend those precious first few weeks snuggling that sweet baby of yours.
Learned all About Breast Feeding, Bottle Feeding, and Introducing Solids.You will be able to trouble shoot the most common issues with feeding your baby, feel confident that baby is 'getting enough', and learn the basics of pumping!
Become Empowered When it Comes to Your Baby's SleepYou will have created an ideal sleep environment and put rhythms in place for your little one.
Developed a Sense of Calm When it Comes to Your Baby's HealthYou will feel in control when it comes to doctor's appointments. You will know what to do when your baby isn't feeling well. And you will be an expert at giving your baby the perfect spa day at home!
"I am a Family Medicine Physician and mama to two sweet boys. My passion is educating, supporting, and empowering new moms. With specific expertise in breastfeeding, as well as child health and development - I want to be a guide for you during the postpartum period."
Michelle Rockwell, MD
Michelle has been my guide For new motherhood long before she created this course. She was with me every step of the way when I became a first time mother purely out of the goodness of her heart. As both a pediatrician and mother I recommend her course without reservation: she is a wealth of knowledge and has a heart of gold - I only wish I had all of her knowledge in a course when I was a new mother!
This course offers so many tips and tricks to make life easier as a mama. We all want to do what's best for our littles and Michelle makes it effortless to sort through all the information out there! It's also presented in a judgement free way - you are by far the best mama for your babies!
If you want to take the overwhelm out of motherhood - you have found the place. Michelle is so passionate about mamas and their babies - you will be completely supported throughout your journey!
What’s Inside Thriving in Motherhood
Here we are going to learn about everything that will happen at the hospital and the decisions you will want to be prepared to make ahead of time. I am going to teach you how to take advantage of all the support you will have during your hospital stay,
- I discuss research on the benefits of skin to skin, delayed cord clamping, and holding off on that first bath for just a little while.
- We get your breastfeeding journey off to the best possible start (if you choose to breastfeed!)
- You'll know all about each test that will be performed while your baby is in the hospital and why they are done.
Oh my goodness! You are home with this precious bundle of joy and now what?! I am going to get you settled into your home and have you confidently establish rhythms for your new life as a family!
- Create a sweet bedtime routine for your baby and have a plan in place for night time parenting.
- Have rhythms in place for the day as well as activities to do with your little snuggle bunny during their wake times.
- Learn about the things people don't talk about much like taking care of that umbilical stump and what to expect with newborn poop!
- Review safe sleep guidelines.
- Learn how and when to ask for help (this is harder than it seems!) and what to look out for with baby blues/ postpartum depression. I am here for you mama.
A baby's gotta eat to grow! And gosh, there are so many options and so many tips and tricks to make things easier for you. Whether you are breastfeeding or bottle feeding I've got you covered.
- The low down on breastfeeding - latch, positions, supply, hunger cues, nursing in public, cluster feeing, and common challenges - we will talk about it ALL.
- We will cover the basics of pumping - choosing a pump, how often, when and how to pump, whether or not you have to build a 'stash', and how to store pumped milk.
- Preparing and choosing formula.
- When to introduce solids and what do you start with - purees or baby led weaning?? Or both?!
Babies learn and develop in the blink of an eye! There are so many fun things you can do to encourage and support their development.
- When should you start tummy time, and how do you help your baby enjoy it?
- Encourage language development with reading, singing, and music.
- Do babies need toys? And what toys support developmental milestones.
- How on earth do you get packed and ready to leave the house? We will review packing your diaper bag, having your car prepped for emergencies, fun places to go, and mother's groups.
Sleep is essential for growth and development. A well rested baby is a happy baby - and that makes for happy parents as well! We will optimize your baby's sleep and help you set realistic expectations as well. This first year is hard mama - and you guys may not be getting much sleep. But it doesn't last forever. I promise.
- We will set up an ideal sleep environment & ideal sleep rhythms based on wake windows.
- Safety is key and we will review safe sleep habits as well as how these may change as baby gets older.
- We will discuss the ever controversial subject of sleep training and the different methods that are out there.
Your baby is growing by the minute!
- What to expect with each doctor's appointment along with checklists you can bring with you!
- How to create the perfect spa day for your little - tips and tricks for taking care of their skin, hair and nails.
- I will build your confidence when it comes to all things tummy! Who would have thought poop and toots would be something we would talk about so much as parents?!
- There are so many myths when it comes to teething and I am going to dispel those for you and show you how you can soothe your baby and help them get through these uncomfortable periods.
- You will know what to do when your baby is sick, and when you need to call your doctor.
- We will review the importance of learning CPR - I know it is scary to think about and hopefully you will never have to use it, but it truly can save a life.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Thriving in Motherhood
(A $497 Value)
6 Educational Modules
I will take the guesswork out of motherhood for you and give you the freedom to focus on what's most important - your babies! You will leave this course completely empowered with the information you need to best care for your littles.
PDFs, Checklists, and WorkbooksI will make sure you never forget an essential item for your diaper bag, that you are prepared for your doctors appointments with a list of questions you want to ask, and I'll help you create a calm home environment by only buying the essentials (yep, we will save you money too!)
Private Collaborative Student-Only Facebook GroupThis is where the magic happens! A place where we can support each other while we grow and thrive in motherhood! We will share tips and tricks, build community, and forge lifelong friendships.
Lifetime Access with Automatic UpdatesFor the lifetime of this course, I will update it as new information or research is released! Any improvements or additions to the course will be yours. You will also be able to download audio, video, slide decks and transcriptions in case you want to listen on the go!
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Crush it at Mom Life!
6 weeks of live Q&A sessions with Dr. Michelle Rockwell Inside the Private Mamas Thriving in Motherhood Together Facebook Group
Have all your lingering questions answered live and in person!
(A $750 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- 6+ hours of Q&A to be sure you get all of your questions answered so you can feel completely empowered in motherhood.
- An active and highly supportive Facebook community with fellow Thriving in Motherhood students, Alumni, and Doctor Mommy, MD team members to be sure you have all the support and encouragement you need as a new mama.
- After the 6 weeks are over, you will continue to have access to the group, where you can continue to cultivate friendships with other new mamas, ask questions, and lean on each other over the years.
Baby Led Weaning Primer
Everything you need to know to introduce your babe to BLW and support independent eating.
(A $150 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- Information on how and when it is safe to introduce Baby Led Weaning to your little one.
- Examples of how to cut food for children of each age.
- A resource guide with my favorite Baby Led Weaning experts on Instagram and my #1 recommended BLW Facebook Group.
Intro to Home Birth with Dr. Annie Ray
During these uncertain times, many mamas are considering home birth - Dr. Ray will give you and overview of things you should think about.
(A $100 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- During these uncertain times, many mamas are considering home birth. We will discuss the benefits to both home birth and hospital birth.
- You will learn about the factors to consider such as monitoring, safety, pain management, cost and support.
- Dr. Ray will share her personal experience in making this decision with her fourth baby!
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Thriving in Motherhood - $497 Value
- 6 Q&A Sessions - $750 Value
- Baby Led Weaning Primer - $150 Value
- Intro to Home Birth - $100 Value
Total Value: $1000
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $1497
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just: $197
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 14-Day Guarantee
I know without a shadow of a doubt that this course will change your outlook on motherhood, increase your confidence, and give you an incredible like-minded community to grow with.
If after 14 days, you don't agree, shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know what isn't working for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What other mamas asked before grabbing their access to Thriving in Motherhood
Isn't thriving in motherhood a lofty goal?
But I don't have time to take a course!
There is so much info out there about motherhood - what makes this course different?
When I join Thriving in Motherhood will I get immediate access to all lessons and modules?
What happens if I decide the course isn't for me?
Can you remind me of everything I get when I sign up today?
Still thinking about it?
Thriving in Motherhood is perfect for you if you...
- Are considering pregnancy but have anxiety about the pressures of motherhood.
- Are a first time mama struggling with all the conflicting information on social media.
- Are preggo and don't want to read 1,254 parenting books on sleep, breastfeeding, baby health etc. etc. etc.
- Need a trusted source of information who can guide you through the biggest period of growth in your life - becoming a mama!
- Mama to two or three but want to be up to date on the newest recommendations.
- Want to save time and avoid the black hole of Google so you can spend your days snuggling your precious babe.
- Ready for a motherhood where you thrive in confidence!
I can’t wait for you to join Thriving in Motherhood
Becoming a mama changed my life in ways I didn't imagine were possible.
I experienced what it was like first hand to feel unprepared for motherhood - there is SO much that people don't talk about. My first postpartum experience was riddled with doubt and questioning that I don't want any mama to have to feel.
By combining my education as a Family Medicine Physician, countless hours spent reading and researching, and my personal motherhood experience (x 2!), I have created this invaluable resource for you.
We all want nothing more than the best for our littles, and I feel so lucky to be able to make this a little easier for you mama.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that these next 6 weeks will be completely and utterly life changing for you and your family.
All my love,
Michelle Rockwell, MD